Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A bit

My new semester has already began, I'm taking Child Development(which is we will pretty much learn about child care and housing) TV2(dang! I should take TV1 first but yeah Mr. Felton was so nice and thanks to Mrs. Starn! They let me in and I know I belong there right after I came to the studio immediately) World History Honors (Well, Imma tryin' to give my brain something to do but I still have no idea how hard it would be) and Biology II (which is after I came to the class Mrs. Jeneiven handed us the syllabus and I was shock because its Biology II "Honors" also)
My wishes:
1. I survive for the next semester
2. Do something fun with my new club

2 comments:

  1. lol I feel you...
    gue pernah ngalamin situasi yang sama...
    Hope you surviver for the next semester yak.
    jangan dibawa stres, ntar jadi gilak... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thing is I did! It wasn't that bad after all! I made it tho! thanks:)

      Delete

© Gado-Gado, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena